FAMILY KITE EXPERIENCE

AUGUST 2023 – CEARA, BRAZIL.

Unleash the thrill, ride the wind, and join our global nomads community.

Your content goes here.

1.000

Your content goes here.

1.000

Your content goes here.

1.000

BRAZIL DOWNWIND & KITE SAFARI 2023

An ideal trip for those seeking to combine their passion with unforgettable moments. We will embark on exhilarating downwind journeys, resting for two nights in each location, allowing us to savor every stage of the downwind adventure and explore each destination’s unique spots at a leisurely pace. As always, you can rely on our comprehensive on-land support and expert guides in the water. Join us to experience this extraordinary journey filled with endless beaches, perfect wind conditions, refreshing coconut water, and the enchantment of Brazil.

NIGHT INCLUSIVE 

JULY 30 & 31 TAIBA 

AUGUST 1 & 2 FLECHEIRAS

AUGUST 3 & 4 ICARAIZINHO

AUGUST 5 & 6 IHA DO GUAJIRU

AUGUST 7 BARRINHA

9 NIGHTS

5 SPOTS

200 KM

DOWNWIND

INN

We’ll make sure to arrange comfortable accommodations in convenient locations for each leg of our journey. If possible, we’ll even aim for spots where we can sail right up to our beds.

We’ll ensure that you have private double rooms for your stay, offering both comfort and privacy.

And to start your day off right, we’ll provide a hearty breakfast fit for champions.

VILA MAROLA

CASA NOMADE

DUNAS DA BARRINHA

INCLUDED SERVICES

9 nights of accommodation in double occupancy with breakfast included.

4×4 trucks support and guides on the water.

Dinners and lunches.

Coolers with drinks, fruits, and chocolates at the beaches.

Advanced clinics.

Photo & video services.

UV lycra event.

All transportation costs during the trip.

Brazil’s magical charm and the thrill of endless wind!

RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES

PRICING

A 20% deposit is required to secure your spot. The remaining 80% is payable in cash upon arrival or by credit/debit card with a 5% surcharge. Deposit payment is made through PayPal.

CANCELLATION POLICIES

Up to 60 days prior: 100% refund Up to 30 days prior: 50% refund Less than 30 days: no refund.

30 MAI

USD $1.620

15 JUN

USD $1.720

15 JUL

USD $1.820

Questions? Contact us via WhatsApp.